The scariest part about it for me was that I was actually going to destroy this picture I paid money for and just use it as a canvas. I reasoned with myself that it wasn't doing me any good sitting in the basement for the last couple years. So I got down my box of acrylic paints and covered the whole thing with a coat of white.
I then went onto my computer to look for some photos of a hibiscus flower. B's bedding gave me the insiration. After printing it out I transfered (by pencil) the design to my desired placement. I made my pencil lines light so I hope you can see them.
I then mixed some acrylic colors to coordinate with B's bedding and went to town. Once I started painting, I couldn't stop until it was done because I was worried I couldn't remix the colors the same again. :-)