Saturday, May 21, 2011

Wicker Furniture Redo

So after a long two days of having a garage sale I found some time to work on my porch redo. I have a set of wicker that consists of two chairs and an ottoman. I bought it last year for ten dollars at a garage sale. There was almost no finish left any of it and I was having a hard time deciding on a color.



It was so sunny out it's kind of hard to see how badly they needed a face lift!
I found a can of American Accents "Nutmeg" that I had pruchased over the winter because I liked it (but had no idea what I would do with it).


I went ahead and tried it out on the ottoman first. I loved it! Around here, you can only find it at Jo Ann Fabrics, so I had my husband run and pick up another 3 cans. I LOVE the way they turned out!!!



Linking up to Thrifty Decor Chicks Spray Paint Party:

1 comment:

Modern Furniture said...

WOW, you have changed the look instantly. Its so neat and looking gorgeous.teak furniture