Sunday, October 2, 2011

Front Entrace Fall Update

I needed a quick and easy fall update for my front door this year. I had to shop my house and last year's decor for the arrangement on the door. I had a couple of wreaths that I have been using for the last three years for lack of a better option or funds. So decided to wreck them both!! Here's a pic of one of them before I destroyed it.


Check out my previous post, Porch Reveal, to see a picture of the front door area a couple of years ago. This wreath is on the door.

After "wrecking" both wreaths, I created something new in the basket I had on the door through the summer months.


My ferns that were on each side of the door were still doing amazing! I repotted them and added some fall mums instead. I just need to find a new home indoors for my ferns.
Here is my new and improved fall entrance...





I'm linking up to Southern Hospitalilty's Fall Y'all Autumn Link Party

No comments: