Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I'm Back!

Wow! It's been way too long that I have been away from my blog!
We have had two family weddings (one in Florida), the holidays, and lots of family fun keeping us busy. What an amazing time we have been having! This week things are back in full swing with homeschooling. I was trying to decide what to share first on my first post back. So much has happened!!
While passing the long hours driving to Florida, I read a lot of blog posts! One that inspired me was, A Box of Goodies from Kelly over at Homeschool Co-op. Kelly shows what she sends off to a family in NY in their nature box. What a cool idea!
I was thinking about it while my kids were catching lizards and finding cool things within the first few days of our vacation. Then I thought, "Hey! We are already cross country ourselves and can make our own nature box to take home to NY." So we collected nature treasures that really cried Florida to us! Well, December Florida. :-)
Here's what we brought home.....


It's such a wonderful way to remember our vacation too!! Hope you all had an amazing Christmas and New Years!

No comments: